Friday, October 11, 2019

Independent Creator

I have filed an appeal to the ruling regarding the Tardigrades lawsuit. As an independent creator, I found myself with no rights. If I don't have rights, so does everyone else. I have always wished I could carry the financial side alone, but the numbers are getting ridiculously high and I have exhausted all my resources. I want to expand my defense team with more consultants and technical experts. My dear friend Gary Buechler (Nerdrotic) have helped me set up a Go Fund Me page. It is so hard for me to ask for your donations. I have never done that before and never wanted it to come to this point. All I can say is thanks to all of your support from the beginning of this lawsuit.


1 comment:

  1. YES! The ruling is so unjust. It is crystal clear come on!!!

    ReplyDelete